I am proud to support and volunteer for Amnesty International UK. My volunteer work as a Country Coordinator for Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine is highly rewarding. As a volunteer country coordinator, I primarily help to deliver campaigning on Amnesty UK campaigns relating to human rights issues in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine. This involves:
- Liaising with international organisations, government offices and NGOs on the ground;
- Contributing to Amnesty’s campaigns, cases and projects;
- Producing distribution materials;
- Keeping abreast of human rights issues by monitoring local, national and international news sources and social media accounts;
- Providing information to volunteer groups;
- Speaking at meetings and events;
- Managing social media;
- Providing updates and support to activists who are working on cases, projects and campaigns within these countries.
If you would like to know more about Amnesty please visit their site at www.amnesty.org.uk.
If you would like to book me to give a talk, please contact me.
I am running a Virtual Talent Show Fundraiser on YouTube and it’s open to everyone, so please share or join in the fun, help me to raise some vital funds for Amnesty, to help them continue to fight for human rights here in the UK and abroad.